The Heart of Me ~ El Corazon de Mi

My photo
Waialua, Hawaii
Shamanic Dream Weaver ~ Magical Mermaid Poetess ❤ Tejedora de Sueños Chamánicos ~ Sirena Poetisa Mágica

Walking ❤ Caminando



Walking in the dream, following the path of the peaceful warrior --in love, of love, from love, by love, with love. Aligning myself completely with my intent to become all the best I can be, by being impeccable in my actions, thoughts and words and then, walking it into the world --ahh, the journey isn't easy, but it isn't impossible either and the reward shall be living in my True Self; and so, here I go on my walk, to keep on walking, just walking...


♥.¸¸.•´¯`»✿◕❤


Caminando en el sueño, siguiendo el camino de la guerrera pacífica --en el amor, del amor, desde el amor, por amor, con amor. Alineandome completamente con mi intención de llegar a ser todo lo mejor que pueda ser, siendo impecable en mis acciones, pensamientos y palabras y, a continuación, caminandolo en el mundo --ahh, el viaje no es fácil, pero este no es imposible tampoco y la recompensa será vivir en mi Verdadero Ser; asi que, aqui voy en mi camino, para seguir caminando, sólo caminando...


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is amazing. Beautiful writings and inspiringly beautiful photo's. Thank you yhis is such a joy.

    ReplyDelete