The Heart of Me ~ El Corazon de Mi

My photo
Waialua, Hawaii
Shamanic Dream Weaver ~ Magical Mermaid Poetess ❤ Tejedora de Sueños Chamánicos ~ Sirena Poetisa Mágica

Pure Joy ❤ Alegria Pura



And here I am today...open, deep, sweetly vulnerable. The colors of my feelings sharper and warmer than ever. Everything overwhelms me to tears: the love in the eyes of my cat, as she gently lays on my chest in the morning, the loving joy of my dog panting in celebration of our reunion upon returning home after her long evening walk with my beloved.

The wind, the clouds, the bird's nests found on my backyard as they fall from the tops of the trees. The moon shining on the rippling liquid surface of the ocean, the distracted gentle touch of my beloved on the fingers of my hand, while enjoying a movie huddled together on the couch in the evening. I don't know, but it moves me to find in everything around me, there is a profound change taking shape in the world...a love like I've never seen before has arrived and is kissing everything.

And I am excited to tears by so much beauty, and I can't stop to thank life for allowing me to be alive, to feel all this love; oh, yes, this is love, fiery love, pure and clear love, existence's infinite love...just being, like this, here and now.


♥.¸¸.•´¯`»✿◕❤


Y aqui estoy hoy...abierta, profunda, dulcemente vulnerable. Los colores de mis sentimientos mas claros y calidos que nunca. Todo me desborda hasta las lagrimas: el amor en los ojos de mi gata, al estar ella gentilmente posada en mi pecho en la mañana, la alegria amorosa de mi perra celebrando jadeante nuestro reencuentro al regresar a casa luego de su larga caminata de la tarde con mi bienamado.

El viento, las nubes, los nidos de pajaros encontrados en mi jardin del fondo al caerse estos de las copas de los arboles. La luna brillando sobre la ondeante superficie liquida del oceano, la suave caricia distraida de mi bienamado sobre los dedos de mi mano, mientras disfrutamos de una pelicula acurrucados juntos en el sofa por las noches. No se, pero descubro conmovida en todo lo que me rodea, que hay un cambio profundo tomando forma en el mundo...un amor como no he visto nunca antes ha llegado y esta besandolo todo.

Y me emociono hasta las lagrimas con tanta belleza, y no puedo parar de darle gracias a la vida por permitirme estar viva, y sentir todo este amor; oh, si, esto es el amor, amor fogoso, amor puro y claro, amor infinito de la existencia...simplemente siendo, asi, aqui y ahora.


No comments:

Post a Comment