The Heart of Me ~ El Corazon de Mi

My photo
Waialua, Hawaii
Shamanic Dream Weaver ~ Magical Mermaid Poetess ❤ Tejedora de Sueños Chamánicos ~ Sirena Poetisa Mágica

I AM that I AM ❤ SOY lo que SOY



Now Forevermore 
Sister Soul to You 
Guardian of the Womb 
Bringer of Bliss 
Mother of the Muse 

Shimmering Rod of Light
Self-Existing Star-Seed

In my Magical Magnificence 
I hold the Power of Wakefulness & Awareness

۞

Self-Existing Human is the Grail, I am the golden fleece, the philosopher stone, the alchemical transmutation that turns baser materials into gold. I am the cornucopia, the paradox of emptiness and harvest, the still place that lies open and fallow, receiving the gifts. A Goddess who has dipped down into our world to Boddhisattva us into the next stratosphere

 ۞

I dissolve in order to reflect 
I Am Here to ILLUMINATE 
Releasing illusion 
I seal the matrix of endlessness 
With the ethereal tone of liberation 
Flowering Resonant Soul Union 
Attuning Global Radiance 
I am moved by the power of Love


๑۩۞۩๑


Ahora y Para Siempre
Hermana Almica para Ti
Guardiana de la Matriz
Productora de la Felicidad
Madre de la Musa

Vara Brillante de Luz
Semilla Auto-Existente de las Estrellas

En mi Mágica Magnificencia 
Tengo el Poder del Despertar y la Conciencia

۞

El humano Auto-Existente es el Grial, yo soy el vellocino de oro, la piedra filosofal, la transmutación alquímica que convierte los materiales más básicos en oro. Soy el cuerno de la abundancia, la paradoja de la vacuidad y la cosecha, el lugar de la quietud que yace abierta y barbecha, recibiendo los dones. Una Diosa que se ha caido en nuestro mundo para Bodhisattvearnos hacia la próxima estratosfera 

  ۞

Yo disuelvo con el fin de reflejar
Estoy aquí para ILUMINAR
Dejando ir a la ilusión
Sello a la matriz del infinito
Con el tono etéreo de la liberación
Floreciente Unión Resonante del Alma
Sintonizando a la Radiancia Global
Soy conmovida por el poder del Amor


No comments:

Post a Comment