The Heart of Me ~ El Corazon de Mi

My photo
Waialua, Hawaii
Shamanic Dream Weaver ~ Magical Mermaid Poetess ❤ Tejedora de Sueños Chamánicos ~ Sirena Poetisa Mágica

Dream World ❤ Mundo de Sueños



"Open your eyes, 
for this world
is only a dream."
---Rumi

Oh yes! I dared to open my eyes and it is all soooo beautiful! My world, the whole of my life---has become pure magic. I am grateful and oh, so blessedly happy.

I am awake and am here, floating amidst a sparkling ocean of endless laughter...Come to play and to dream with me, and I will give you the sun, the moon and the stars!




"Abre tus ojos,
porque este mundo
es sólo un sueño."
---Rumi

¡Oh, sí! Me atrevi a abrir mis ojos y ¡es todo taaaan bello! Mi mundo, toda mi vida---se ha transformado en magia pura. Estoy agradecida y oh, tan felizmente bendecida.

Estoy despierta y estoy aquí, flotando en medio de un brillante océano de risas sin fin...¡Ven a jugar y a soñar conmigo, y te dare el sol, la luna y las estrellas!


No comments:

Post a Comment